Thursday, April 2, 2009

Celebration!

It's a miracle! I've made a sale! =D Super-duper happy about it - a complete surprise. I was just pottering around on the computer over the weekend when Outlook popped up with a new e-mail message from Paypal...i looked at the message, and only after 5 seconds did it hit me. I did it! My first customer was from the US. Hehe...i was so delighted!!

I'm glad the Branch Out note cards sold. It was pretty unexpectedly made, on a whim kind of. The few days since that, i've had some unpleasant scenarios to deal with so sat down to make more cards. Lo and behold, i produced some pretty ones i like. It's funny how when bad things happen, i then go on to make nice stuff. =/ Is that a good or bad thing?

OK - so new stuff i've put up:



I'm experimenting with photography and props again. Hmm, is it just me or do my photos seem to get worse and worse? =/ Gotta brush up on my skills. And here's a sneak peek to come later in the week:


Unedited photo. I'll make them clearer in the shop.

Cheerio!

PS: How was your Earth Hour? Mine was great! Sleepy but great. =P

1 comment: