Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Banner Review

Before bed last night, i whipped up a new banner for Scribble Shop. Am quite pleased with it, considering that it only took me about half an hour. A bit of fiddling around with the then-banner in MS PowerPoint and saved as a JPEG file and wa-la..

I think i've improved my banner-making skills. Let's examine shall we?

March-April




May - August, Sept  




++I believe Aug and Sept shared this same last banner.

Oct-Dec





Hmm....I can't tell. I spent a lot of time looking at my shop banners while making them, so i can't be objective enough. Though I can tell you the latest one is my favourite; but even then now that i look at it again, i still can see improvements to make (lighter grey background, more texture).

I have thought about buying one for about $5. Some of the designs I've seen on Etsy are not bad, for that price. But my miserly side is shaking her head. Maybe sometime next year, if i see a great deal. In the meantime, i shall keep playing around with graphics until i make the ULTIMATE banner, the banner to BEAT them all muahahaha!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

*Cough* Ahem. Pardon me.

Goodnight folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment