Tuesday, August 18, 2009

New Listing

Finally, i have a brand new listing in the shop. More fancy envelopes are here.




I've been up to my ears with class, work and life. Art class is going alright. Last week, we were practising tones and gradations using gouache and the set homework is similar. I'm having a difficult time with gouache having never used it before. Its properties are somewhere between watercolour and acrylic paints. Most people call it a thicker, more opaque watercolour spin-off. I just hate how long it takes to dry and how much lighter it turns out to be when dried. Ugh. Impatience.

EDIT: You may have noticed the blog makeover. I think i shall stick to this template. The previous one was a little bit too fancy. I must be the only craft blogger who likes to use the fancy templates instead of the plain ole Minima White 3-column goodie. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment